If you are from the media or you have sustainability news of SDG activities in ConscienceLAND, please contact your local Ambassador of Change, post on Social Media with a link to #ConscienceLAND or leave a message...
“X”-MAS (Christmas) Sustainability Protest at COP25
'SustainaClaus' spreads Xmas message at COP25
Story No.: 4244466
Source: ASSOCIATED PRESS
Dateline: 12 December 2019 - Madrid
Date: 12/12/2019 02:32 PM
Madrid – 12 December 2019
1. "SustainaClaus" Philip McMaster addressing participants in conference hall of the UN climate conference, holding up sign with symbol for "caring currency" and stuffed animals
2. "SustainaClaus" talking in conference hall, with activist holding poster with Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
3. Activists holding SDG poster
4. Participants listening to "#SustainaClaus"
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Philip McMaster, advocate of more sustainable life:
"Greta's (Thunberg) message of the adults are not stepping up to the plate, adults are not doing what they are supposed to do, is absolutely true. Look at here at COP25, we've got the same problem. Year after year after year, these countries and their representatives – the representatives are only representatives of the countries – but their countries, their political systems are resisting the absolutely necessary change, the emergency footing we're in."
6. Pins on Santa Claus clothing reading "All I want for Xmas is Article 6" and "All I want for Xmas is the Paris Rulebook"
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Philip McMaster, advocate of more sustainable life:
"Have joy in the season, not this stress and pressure to buy a lot of stuff in a shopping mall. And then you get home and people don't even appreciate it. So let's stop that, let's have people have fun this holiday season, and be part of the solution."
8. Poster with lyrics of "The Panic Song"
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Philip McMaster, advocate of more sustainable life:
"(holding soft toy Panda into camera) So, the Panda is asking you to do three things: number one - smile and make other people happy, number two - change something about yourself because you can't change others, stop a bad habit and start a good habit, and number three – unplug."
10. "SustainaClaus" campaigning at UN climate conference
Philip McMaster, an advocate of more sustainable life clad in Santa Claus clothing, spread his message at the UN climate conference in Madrid on Thursday.
"SustainaClaus", as he calls himself, made a plea to parents around the world to try to become more sustainable and caring in the coming holiday seasons, and to step up action.
He echoes climate activist Greta Thunberg's message that adults and world governments are not doing enough to mitigate climate change.
The 16-year-old Swedish teenager has become the face of a new generation of environmental activists, drawing large crowds with her appearances at protests and conferences over the past year and a half.
"#SustainaClaus" is asking parents to make and share their own gifts by hand, eliminate packaging and invest in time with their children.
Parents around the world need to minimize consumption and stress, he said.
Locations: Madrid, Spain, Western Europe, Europe
Un Papá Noel sostenible (sustainability), mensajero del consumo responsable
Este SDG contenido ha sido publicado originalmente por Diario EL COMERCIO en la siguiente dirección:
https://www.elcomercio.com/tendencias/papa-noel-cop25-consumo-responsable.html. Si está pensando en hacer uso del mismo, por favor, cite la fuente y haga un enlace hacia la nota original de donde usted ha tomado este contenido. ElComercio.com
'SustainaClaus and the Sustainies' sing the sustainability 'Panic Song' to remind people about the importance of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), encouraging people to shop locally and to 'not feed the carbon monster' this Christmas season.
Sandwiched between the UN's Gutierrez and David Attenborough, this interview (also available from source:
https://www.trtworld.com/europe/un-chief-issues-dramatic-climate-appeal-to-world-leaders-22156 ) gives #SustainaClaus (Philip McMaster) an opportunity to share perspectives on the SDG Climate Crisis from street sustainability to the top of Everest.
Merry Christmas_\!/ Merry X-MAS_\!/
Time to celebrate the end of the world of the DUMB DECADE ...
Join the New-Years-Revolution.com STARTING NOW
Hear the words of Greta Thunberg sung by Lauren Eyton-Jones with SustainaClaus and the Sustainies
PLEASE SHARE THIS GIFT WITH EVERYONE_\!/
The PANIC_\!/ SONG by Lauren Eyton-Jones
Watch for Wednesday the Low Carbon Panda and Sing-Along with the Sustainies_\!/
Get the Full Version and Background Track as a Citizen of ConscienceLAND EARTHmobilization.com
Coronavirus is definitely on the Naughty list and you’re contributing 3virus to the Nice List_\!/
(search “3fingerw” for examples)
Clearly, tomorrow will be too late.
Things are moving incredibly fast around us, and before you realize it the world will be worse, not better.
It’s time to stop blindly following centralized power and information. They have clearly let us down. It’s time for Individual Social Responsibility (ISR) in service of the community - “Citizenship as a Service” in ConscienceLAND.
The 3 finger Peace Plus One sustainability symbol defies the power of fear and isolation, an antidote to the mental destruction of the coronavirus.
ConscienceLAND is about TAKING ACTION - Guided by your conscience, get involved and do the right thing.
Create your own group - start your own effort - the opportunities are endless- contribute to and use the growing ConscienceLAND Ecosystem as a resource of moral stimulation, opportunity and connections with like-minded people.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is to TAKE ACTION NOW.
# global warming Emergency DECLARATION from ConscienceLAND
- The commercial SantaClaus is ill, not feeling well, unhealthy and worried about the end of the world - Emergency measures have been initiated to replace the commercial SantaClaus with #SustainaClaus for the foreseeable future.
- Because we must act now to save the spirit of the season.
- Parents must shift to the role of #SustainaClaus and assume the responsibility and spirit of Sustainability - immediately, today, NOW.
- We MUST ALL mobilize (EARTHmobilization.com) to STOP THE DAMAGE to our common home.
- SPECIFICALLY, parents around the world must act on SDG#12 (Responsible consumption) for their children's future.
- Suggestions for a happy, Merry "X" MAS is to "X" out the things you don't need this holiday season, and invest you time with family and friends in a Lifestyle Of Voluntary Effort (L. O. V. E.) .
-. Make meaningful gifts with your hands (DIY)
- Share Caring Currency and experiences with people you Care about.
- Play together
- "Sing Along with the Sustainies" and share The PANIC_\!/ SONG.
(DOWNLOAD the PANIC_\!/ SONG and your Caring CURRENCY at ExtinctionSolution.com
- JOIN THE GLOBAL MOBILIZATION AT: SDGchallenge.com
- All Citizens of ConscienceLAND are welcome to SEND your nominations for the Naughty or Nice list - Simply Donate or Earn Your Citizenship and SDGtokens of Appreciation
Spanish version: SustentaClaus.com
featuring the 3 Wise Men ( reyes magos)
3 Spiritual Powers of ConscienceLAND
BALANCING Society, Environment Economy
Media Coverage so far...
Madrid, Spain SustainaClaus at COY15 & COP25:
Channel 4 U.K.
MADRID / COP25 / MEDIA
https://www.newtral.es/cumbre-social-no-hay-planeta-b-si-hay-cumbre-b/20191202/ - “La COP25 tiene algo de feria. Una especie de Fitur climático por países. Aquí, el Sustaina Claus, un actor recurrente en las cumbres.”
Lauren Eyton-Jones is a Canadian Singer Songwriter who composed and performs The Panic_\!/ Song - Sing along in ConscienceLAND with the Sustainies - Wednesday the Low Carbon Panda and Roger the Reality Rooster.... Join the chorus by entering your email here
With COVID19, civil strife in the U.S.A., the world forgetting the real epidemic of Climate Change, Pollution and the 6th mass extinction, we have responsibility in ConscienceLAND to become the peacemakers and stewards of the EARTH_\!/
MUST SEE - (& Subscribe)
Battle inside COP26 - "Blah Blah Blah" - Leaders and delegates conflicted on this simple question...
It's a great opportunity to "get rich in new ways" by getting involved in ConscienceLAND.
SUBSCRIBE TO EVERYTHING and START YOUR CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY NOW!!!